28 Days of a unique blend of various yoga styles and incorporating all key aspects of yoga into one training.
(“on” & “off floor” yoga styles, alignment & flow, philosophy & business of yoga)
This Yoga Teacher Training represents a special treat for Yoga Teacher Trainings. It will offer a complete mixture of many different aspects and styles of yoga.
This course will offer you a wide range of knowledge and tools for your Yoga teaching career, as well your own personal yoga practice. It’s main two focuses will be on Vinyasa, one of the widest spread “on floor” yoga styles in the world and FlyHighYoga™, a popular style of aerial, “off floor” yoga. In addition, the training will also incorporate classes and lectures from Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Iyengar and Tantra yoga.
On this Teacher Training, a great deal of focus and importance will be placed on exact body alignment, biomechanics and the use of props (Iyengar & FlyHighYoga™ as well focus on flow (Vinyasa). We are blending the grammar of yoga – basic principles and it’s foundation – with yoga´s poetry – flow and energy. Another important part of this Teacher Training will be topics connected with wider aspects of yoga, like Ayurveda, the business of yoga (how to build a career as a yoga teacher) and personal growth – waking up: personal and spiritual development. This will prepare you to become the best version of yourself and the best Yoga Teacher you were meant to be. 😉
Explore it with us!
– Daily multi style yoga classes: aerial/FlyHighYoga™, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra and Tantra Yoga
– Daily pranayama & meditation classes
– Daily Mystic healing sessions
– Lessons on yoga philosophy, history, anatomy, sequencing, adjustments and use of props
– Body alignment, biomechanics, bio movement and other technical workshops
– Special workshops on Tantra and Ayurveda
– Personal growth; waking up: personal and spiritual development, removing barriers to love (a Jungian perspective)
– Business of yoga: how to build career as yoga teacher
– Modern approach in teaching methodology
– Possibility of assisting, teaching and adjusting in a real yoga classes
– Visit of modern temple Besakih and blessings of high priestess Jero Ayu at her ashram
– Tea and fresh water available all the time
– Breakfast included
– Accommodation for 28 nights
– Included FHY™ Belt, Handles, DVD and T-shirt
– 200-hour Teacher Training Certificate, approved by Yoga Alliance
ONLY THE 200h YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
2,800 USD regular price
2,500 USD early bird, until 1st September 2017
2,000 USD KTP Holder
PRICE WITH ACCOMMODATION
1 Person Shared Room 3.550 USD
1 Person Single Room 3.800 USD
More info on: https://www.flyhighyoga.com/200-hours-teacher-training-vinyasa-flyhighyoga/
Applications on: email@example.com.